Phew, its been a long time coming but at last we have opened our doors again, the barn has missed you and so have we! At the moment, we are offering private sessions, and it’s great to see people coming and going again – we are so excited to welcome you back 🤗
We have been working hard behind the scenes on our NEW website which is now live and here it is. Plus our new Therapy Room is now ready and it’s the perfect space for private treatments including massage, physiotherapy, osteopathy or beauty treatments. If you are a therapist looking for a beautiful space to hire then please do get in touch.
To ensure the highest standards and keep you safe we do have a few new procedures in place:
- Sanitise on arrival and before departure
- Masks to be worn in all communal spaces and toilets, taken off whilst on the mat
- Please only bring yourselves! A water bottle, your keys, a yoga mat are fine (shared yoga mats/equipment will not be available)
- Doors will be open where possible to encourage ventilation so please wear a warm layer
- A short covid questionnaire is to be completed before each session to ensure you are symptom free. Please stay home if you are unwell!
- No tea/coffee facilities
If you would prefer a group class, we still have lots of online group classes streaming too so do check out our full online schedule.
We hope to see you soon!
Amy & The Serenity Barn Team x