Whole body health from the ground up.
There’s increasing research to show there are many benefits to walking barefoot. These range from strengthening the muscles and tendons of the feet and lower legs, to improving our balance, to reducing inflammation, reducing risk of injury and even improving our sleep and mental health.
In this 2.5 hour workshop, together with our certified Vivobarefoot movement coaches you will learn:
- Assess whole-body posture, starting from the ground up
- Movements to help maintain full bodily function
- How to move naturally and effectively to improve posture & balance
- Foot self-care including foot massage techniques
- Grounding techniques and how connecting with the earth has such a positive impact on our mental health
- Our favourite barefoot shoe brands
- Our first barefoot walk in the beautiful surrounding countryside
This workshop will equip you with the theory behind barefoot movement and the skills to apply it to your daily living to enhance your mobility and long term health.
When: Saturday 13th January
Time: 2.00 – 4.30pm