At last we have opened our doors again! The barn still feels as inviting as ever but I’m not going to lie it has felt a little bare without your lovely faces coming and going, which is why we are so excited to gradually welcome you back…
At the moment, private sessions are the most we can offer due to the small size of our studio. Some larger studios are able to operate small group classes, however in order for us to meet Government guidelines we can currently only hold private sessions.
That said, we love nothing more than teaching private classes and being able to focus on exactly what a client needs on that particular day. Plus we are currently offering:
✨ FREE 30 minute in-person 1:1 consultations ✨
A FREE consultation is the perfect opportunity to meet the teacher, see the studio and answer any questions you might have about your Yoga or Pilates sessions before you begin.
There will be some new procedures in place to ensure that the studio remains a safe environment for your classes:
- Sanitise on arrival and before departure
- Masks to be worn in all communal spaces and toilets, taken off whilst on the mat
- Please only bring yourselves! A water bottle, your keys, a yoga mat are fine (shared yoga mats/equipment will not be available)
- Doors will be open where possible to encourage ventilation so please wear a warm layer
- A short covid questionnaire is to be completed before each session to ensure you are symptom free. Please stay home if you are unwell!
- No tea/coffee facilities
If you would prefer a group class, we still have lots of online group classes streaming too. Our full online schedule can be found below.
We hope to see you soon!
Amy & The Serenity Barn Team x